Monday, October 22, 2012

Listen to this killer song...

My friend, Jessica, just sent me this song.  It's sweet, so I thought I'd share it.

By the way, doesn't this guy hold his guitar cool??? 


Well I feel a warm wind blowin'
Melting all the sadness off of my soul
and I smell the sweet cherry blossoms
pouring all their gladness, into my soul

In winter I believe you
In springtime I see you
It's so good to be with you
my hope has come
Lord you make all things new
Your love is my breakthrough
Now I sing Hallelujah
my hope has come

Well I've walked through the valley of the shadow
And I have been tested like silver and gold
Lord your faith has taught me to cherish
that this light affliction is not my home

I'm not gonna give in to this mortal frustration
And I'm not gonna give death any standing ovation
I will lift my soul God, with no hesitation
because between you and be there's no separation

No comments:

Post a Comment