Friday, November 18, 2011

Dear little precious one,

I got to see you again today!  The doctor did a mini-ultrasound to see your heartbeat and I just knew you were still going strong.  She confirmed it when she said your heartbeat was perfect.  We believe that God has approved every detail of your life and although we hope that God will HEAL you, we trust in His goodness no matter what.

Your little encephelocele didn't look like it had grown much...but you have!  Praise God!  I'm going to pray that you keep growing and the encephelocele would eventually vanish!  We love you so much.

Keep fighting, little one...we can't wait to meet you and I hope more, everyday, that I won't have to wait until heaven to hold you. 

I think about the verse that our dear friend kd prays for you every day with rd:

"Oh, Lord, we cry out and you heal us...you have kept me alive that I may not go down in the pit...joy comes in the morning."  Psalm 30

No comments:

Post a Comment