Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Missing you

Mama misses you lots today, precious boy.  I got to write your name last week on a form I was filling out and it filled my heart with joy.  I wish I had a reason to write it a million more times, but I'll treasure each time I do. 

Matthew James, you have lit up my life and I'll never be the same.  I'm looking forward to the day when I get to see you, hold you, kiss your sweet face, and hear all about you, but until then, just know that I loved loving you for the time I was blessed to have you here.

As I was missing you today, I thought I'd go back and read a couple things that rd's and hz's mom wrote to you/about you:

A letter to you before we knew you were a boy!

Your birth announcement

And one more on your week birthday

I love you, son...can't wait to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment