Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Birthdays are fun

Last night, we had a few friends over to celebrate my sweet husband's life.  Ryan is an amazing husband, friend, and now dad.  I don't think I ever imagined how much I would grow to love, admire and respect him.  We had fun eating good food, laughing, and sharing life.  Ryan enjoyed tickling and getting the kids all worked up. 

Below is a picture of our fancy seating arrangement.  Ry and I only have five chairs, so whenever we have more people than chairs, we improvise or borrow chairs.  Last night, we decided to go plush and pulled over a couch.  The couch sits pretty low, so we put more cushions on it, but all the men were still sitting pretty low once they sat down.  We all got a good laugh out of it, and they enjoyed their cushy seats...


We are so thankful for amazing friends. 

Happy birthday (yesterday), love!

Tomorrow, I'm going back to work.  I'm looking forward to seeing all those sweet kiddos! 

1 comment: