Sunday, April 29, 2012

Keep praying

On Friday evening, I got a call from my midwife, who had the results of the second genetic test.  Matthew's blood and my placenta came back normal.  Again, I was shocked.  There is one more test that will be conducted.  It was just developed a couple years ago and it is some "micro-analysis", which I would assume means pretty detailed.  

Please keep praying that if Matthew ends up having any type of chromosomal abnormality, that it doesn't show up in Ryan or my blood.  Still struggling with fear...

Ryan and I had a good weekend.  A couple of dear friends from Wisconsin came to visit with their four-month-old son.  He is so squishy and wonderful.  I loved it.  It is therapy for my heart to be able to hold babies. 

We also drove around to look at houses!  We've been trying to figure out what we want to do for over a year (where to buy, what to buy, etc.) and we have a better idea now, so it's fun (and exhausting) to look more seriously.  Ryan is incredibly handy, so he wants a fixer-upper.  I love that idea, but we have found that "fixer-upper" means something different to both of us!  To him, he wants to be able to re-do almost everything.  I want a house that needs some new paint, carpet, windows, and landscaping.  Herein lies the problem :)  He's an incredible husband though, and I trust him. 

Speaking of my incredible husband, tomorrow is his birthday!!!  I'm so excited to celebrate him.  So, if you know him, and you wanted to, I know he'd be blessed if you wanted to call him, or send him a quick e-mail or text tomorrow to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!".

Look at this stud...






No comments:

Post a Comment