Monday, April 9, 2012

You are God and you don't miss a thing

These last couple days have been hard.  My heart hurts every time I look down at my belly and think that any day, I'll look down and our baby will be gone.  I won't feel it kick anymore.  I won't be able to anticipate the day I get to meet it.  I'll just be left with a longing in my heart to have one more moment.

This song was sung at church yesterday and I had been listening to it all week.  I love the simple lyrics. 


"Nothing is hidden from your sight
Wherever I go, you find me
You know every detail of my life
You are God and you don't miss a thing...

"You know me...."


1 comment:

  1. I know that we have never meet, but one of my friends on FB asked us to pray for you, and I have been... my heart aches for you as I too have felt the same thing you are.... I'm praying for your strength and for a peace that is not understandable to others... I tried to attached a song on hear that helped me get through loosing my son after birth. I'm not sure if you ahve ever heard of a group called Selah, but the lead Male singer and his wife went through something similiar to what you are going through and they wrote a song to their little girl.... I hope it helps you as much as it helped me... God bless you both! the song is called " I will Carry You" by Selah, if you go to you tube you can find it...

    ReplyDelete